Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Memorial Day and Sum ups of last posts from FB

Hello All , I though I would share with you some items that i have been sharing and featuring on my page on Facebook for this blog :D Yes it is so much easier to share on the blog than here but I am working to change that .
like me on Facebook here JoAnnaGlutenFree-Chef-and-Health-Enthusiast-BLOGPAGE



~~Traditional Healing Herbs~~





* I have to share something with you all, as some of you know my body is pretty sensitive and even though i have (lupus & Sjolgrens syndrome, and Thyroid/ Pituitary Gland issues and Anemia Hemochromatosis and Multiple Food allergies and Intolrences and Environmental problems. I have been able to keep my Fibo under control with Cleaning Eating and such, I look at this chart and I have been doing Traditional Healing Herbs since i was 14 year old What a blessing to have such wonderful blessing God Created at our disposable
JoAnna❦❦GlutenFreeChefღ

**Photo Source : (Source: igardenaked)


~~Natural Pain Killers you have in your Kitchen~~



--- Natural pain killers
JoAnna❦❦GlutenFreeChefღ

(Source: www.emashherbs.com)



~~Homemade Tinker Belle Tutu Costume, Unique One of a Kind~~ For My Princess Eleenas' Upcoming 3rd Birthday! June 30th , 2013
**Quickly taken due to the fact it was raining lol !!!!
NOTE: THE Bead Strap is Temporary I ran out of Green Ribbon, but she likes the gold beads lol so we may keep it lol






Hope you all had a good and safe Memorial Day Yesterday "

have a happy and healthy Memorial Day weekend, without losing sight of what the day is really about.


No comments:

Post a Comment