Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Monday, June 9, 2014

My Garden (Sneak Peak) & HERB GARDEN 2014


Here is a little Sneak Peak of my Veggie and Herb Garden ♥
A.K.A. Dubbed as " Maleficent " Garden ( hehhe my herb garden i have been told looks a bit like Maleficence's garden, Squeeeeeee ! :D
I love #Organic
#Heirloom
#GMOFREE gardening , especially with my Kiddos !!
FB LINK HERE - LINK TO FB ALBUM HERE




















****







I used most of it for my boxed dinner event so there is not that much left lol
COPYRIGHT AND ADVISORY
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or posts. ALWAYS link back to my blog. NEVER COPY AND PASTE. There is a SHARE Button to share posts and recipes , or Share directly from the link, Thank you.
2009-2014 JoAnna L McGarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment