Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Friday, October 16, 2015

Lovely Fall Day

Its a Lovely Fall Afternoon here in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest , the trees are covered in beautiful colors and the sun is warm and shinning,  The older kiddos decided to start building some fun stuff, and my youngest helped me in the Kitchen  :)

**

I also collected a few items from the garden.

**

Now that is one Huge Jalapeno Pepper!! No greenhouse either ! :)


***

More Tree Splendor and We still have more apples we need to harvest! :)
 **
Roasting some Organic Pie Pumpkin and organic Acorn Squash and of course roasting the Pumpkin Seeds :)

and my Dearest Youngest my Helper today in the kitchen
**
I hope you are all having a Happy Friday and wishing you all a Blessed Weekend ! :)
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. ALWAYS link back to this post for the recipe.
2009-2015 JoAnna L McGarvie
Disclaimer - Please Consults here Dr. Before changing your diet and including supplements and so forth, I am not a licensed  DR just someone who is well learned in this area from my own re search and health journey.

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Quick Ejaculation ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete