Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Okay what a day, Sunday March 1st 2009

Just getting over the Flu and other health "road bumps". I just made the most delicous Biscuts, Lemon Dill Drop Biscuts (gluten_free) and wow knock your socks off!! I shall be posting that soon. One thing you must all understand is I am trying to do this to help other people out (yes I know many of you have requested me through the years to WRITE STUFF DOWN) well here goes....lol .
So inbetween getting rid of this Chronic Illness . And raising two dear boys, Sean 3 1/4 and Jack 2 months and Helping my husband with the running of our Paitning and Drywall Business, I shall endevour to do my best to document and write things down . I really appreciate feedback and followers, all would be encouraging for sure! Thank you and God Bless you all!!

JoAnna

2 comments:

  1. Hi JoAnna,

    Thank you for your comment on my granola bars! Wow, you are a strong mama, balancing all those things--I applaud you! :) Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sophie!!! And I am lookinf forward to more of your lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete