Search This Blog


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Okay what a day, Sunday March 1st 2009

Just getting over the Flu and other health "road bumps". I just made the most delicous Biscuts, Lemon Dill Drop Biscuts (gluten_free) and wow knock your socks off!! I shall be posting that soon. One thing you must all understand is I am trying to do this to help other people out (yes I know many of you have requested me through the years to WRITE STUFF DOWN) well here .
So inbetween getting rid of this Chronic Illness . And raising two dear boys, Sean 3 1/4 and Jack 2 months and Helping my husband with the running of our Paitning and Drywall Business, I shall endevour to do my best to document and write things down . I really appreciate feedback and followers, all would be encouraging for sure! Thank you and God Bless you all!!



  1. Hi JoAnna,

    Thank you for your comment on my granola bars! Wow, you are a strong mama, balancing all those things--I applaud you! :) Welcome to the blogging world!

  2. Thank You Sophie!!! And I am lookinf forward to more of your lovely posts!