Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One of my Favorite Sites

Natural Flavors deserves an A+
http://www.naturesflavors.com/

This website has such wonderful tools I get my all natural or organic food coloring from this website and my Xylitol sweetened syrups they make EVERYTHING TO ORDER, so its formulated and mixed up when the get the order JUST FOR YOU!!! Utter Bliss lol. They syrups come in many flavors, such as maple,strawberry,cherry,carmel and so forth they also have syrups for coffee's and candy making and so forth using xylitol , they have so many wonderful products, I urge you to check the website out and decide for yous-elf.

No comments:

Post a Comment