Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

JoAnna's Gluten Free Allergen Free VEGAN BAGELS AND VEGAN SOFT PREZTELS

HELLO FRIENDS I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE (and at the first try and my first time making gluten free bagels EVER!!) The Gluten Free (vegan,refined sugar free,nut free, buckwheat free, dairy free, almond and peanut free) BAGELS ARE DONE AND YUMMY AND A SUCCESS!!!!! Im so excited!! heheh and my Baked Chia Pretzels are also just as amazing using the same dough!!! I never thought I would be sitting here on my couch tonight sipping on some Herbal Tea and eating a delicious , chewy , fluffy gluten free allergen free bagel dipped in melted earth balance and then im dipping it in yellow mustard!!! awww DIVINE!! :D----made with the same dough as the bagels! :D
 I still see this as being TEST RECIPE #1, there are some alterations I would ma bey like to try but for a first try making gluten free bagels and Soft Pretzels ever these are a sure winner without any changes!!! :D  So im gonna write my first #1 attempt out now bear with me its 12.16am now :S

AS YOU WELL KNOW MY CAMERA IS NOT SO GOOD, I MADE SMALL MINI ONES SINCE I HAVE LITTLE KIDS THE PIC DOES NOT DO THESE JUSTICE AND I WILL POST NEW ONES AS SOON AS I GET A CHANCE TO MAKE EM AGAIN!! THANK U! :D THESE ARE RAW BTW! LOL

Uncooked, rising Pretzels! 

)
 

All Copyrighted do not use without permission 2009-2012 JoAnna L McGarvie

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Gonna have to try these! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Im so glad Sherry!!!! Let me know how you like them okay!! Love to hear Feedback!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi, My sons have been bugging me to make gluten free pretzels. I saw this page but I'm not seeing the recipe. Did this not load correctly? HELP! I want to make these so much!

    ReplyDelete