Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We are at 182 likes on my Facebook Blog Supporting page!!

Wow i cannot believe we are at 182 likes on my Facebook support page ((My Facebook Link to My Blog support page) ) for my Blog here on Blogger!!! :D how exciting I joined Facebook October 10th , 2011!! And here we are at 182 likes!! :D

    


 WOW , We are at 182 likes~~~!!! I cant believe it!!! Welcome Newbies!! and I think once we reach 200 Likes I will release My Everyday Bread Recipe ? Sound Good? : SO SPREAD THE WORD!! AND Maybe we will get to 200 likes sooner!! :D hehhe Have a great day all!! :D ♥ღϠ₡ღ♥JoAnna♥ღϠ₡ღ♥



P.s remember this bread does not need to rise! :) So there is no waiting and is perfect for busy people!!! and its rice free and full of fiber and vitamins and plenty of nutrition! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment