Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Onesie/Sock Cupcakes - Great Shower gift!!! with Headbands to decorate box :..

 Here are the Cupcake Onesies I made , They are filled with Baby socks  and the Box is decorated with the baby girl hair bands they are time consuming to make but so fun!!! :D 
Cupcake Onesies Close up shot - Made by ME, JoAnna ;D


SIDE VIEW :) SEE THE GIRL HAIR BAND HERE  IN PINK!

HERE IT IS WITH THE "PEPPERMINT-ROSE SEA SALT SCRUB I MADE DIRECTIONS FOR THAT HERE >>> Peppermint-rose-rejuvenated-sea-salt Scrub

Another view :D





My My Refined-sugar-free-tie-dyed-marshmallow's POPS and more Variations
I served these at the Baby Shower I attended  :)

Pin It

COPYRIGHT AND ADVISORY
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or posts. ALWAYS link back to my blog. NEVER COPY AND PASTE. There is a SHARE Button to share posts and recipes , or Share directly from the link, Thank you.
2009-2013 JoAnna L McGarvie



No comments:

Post a Comment