Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Peppermint-Rose Rejuvenated Sea Salt Scrub"

BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION DUE TO MANY CHANGES INCLUDING COOK BOOK COMING OUT!! :D FINALLY !
As a Mom of 4 I do not get the opportunity to pamper myself so I thought it was time , so I created this splendid "Peppermint Rose" Sea Salt Scrub"

Not only is it cost effective , healthy and (organic and all Natural) so step into alitle world of indulgence and show off that beauty and feel re-fresh-ed  inside and out!!! :) I EVEN DRIED AND COLLECTED MY OWN ROSE PETALS FROM MY OWN ROSE BUSH!! - NO SPRAY 100% ORGANIC!


"Peppermint-Rose Rejuvenated Sea Salt Scrub"


THE RECIPES HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN DUE TO MATIENCE & Trying to figure out these cookbooks I am swamped!!!!the way I see it I may be able to pay someone to do an E- BOOK for me , but as far as the cookbook, Me and my husband crunched numbers and there is no way we could afford to re-lease one on our own, so I need to get sponsors for my Blog , get my own website and perhaps RAISE money for and to Re-lease the cookbook!



I will keep you all posted and informed


COPYRIGHT AND ADVSORY
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or posts. ALWAYS link back to my blog. NEVER COPY AND PASTE. There is a SHARE Button to share posts and recipes , or Share directly from the link, Thank you.
2009-2013 JoAnna L McGarvie







3 comments:

  1. Hi JoAnna!
    Do you collect your own rose petals? I absolutely love your cheery yellow plate! It is so elegant at the same time!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anna I did from my own rose bush!!! :D thank you i got the plate from Costco!! :D

      Delete