Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Monday, September 16, 2013

Cook Book Update and Health Jorney Update!! Epic

Hello all,

 UPDATE ON THE COOKBOOK!
I SHALL BE STARTING A "KICKSTARTER" TO RAISE MONEY FOR IT!! :)


**
PHOTO CREDITED TO: http://www.flickr.com/photos/40542289@N02/6879857569/in/photostream/
This Photo is not my own. But can be used with permission if i state where it came from  :)



I have a friend coming back home in December and she will help me make a video for the Kickstarter! and then we can start making Bigger steps to make this cookbook possible!! :)


***



And Also I have A HUGE HEALTH JOURNEY PRAISE!!!
THIS IS PRETTY EPIC
(note to those who do not know , I have Lupus, Sjolgrens Syndrome, fibromyalgia
Tietze syndrome &
 costochondritis
Anemia Hemochromatosis food and enviromental allergies)

For the first time ever in my life!! My Blood test results (that we normally check, Iron, Thyroid, auto immune and so forth that im not going to bother to name , i take a good 6 vials of blood every time I go in.) CAME BACK JUST in the NORMAL RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I EVEN GAINED WEIGHT!!! Now 109 !! :D
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW!!!!!!!!!
Now to work on Sleep and my extremly LOwwwwwwww Blood pressure. Anyway its too exciting , Long health Journey I have been on , and am still on , Keep Moving Forward , My Favorite quote from:
Meet the Robinson s- Disney / Pixar
**
Photo: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/17099673555125737/
from waltdisneyconfessions.tubler.com



***
Photo Taken by my 8 year old son. :)  Me September 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment