Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Im Back!!!

Hello All,
Well I am back and hope for good, I realize now with raising three kids and all that my cookbook with take a VERY long time so why not share and get feedback and encouragment from others who like or need the recipes now, Im sure when the time does come :) You will all go out and support me by getting my cookbook whenever that may be........until then I will start posting my recipes , This is a challenge for me, giving my cooking classes is much easier for me, than writting all the recipes down!! lol But I shall endevour to do so and so with that I wish you all well! and Lets get started Blogging again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment