Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY 2012

Well Lots to do today, I dont think we shall make it to church since my husband and daughter and myself are under the weather, I do hope that i can complete my menu for below though!!! :D
 Hope you all have a great Sunday and Game Day Today!!! :D
 
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smoked Hickory BBQ PORK RIBS
My Savory Slaw
Gluten Free(allergen free) Onion Rings
Smokey-Gingered Maple Baked Beans
Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili-Lime Sauce
Gluten Free(allergen free) Lemon-Thyme-Citrus Shortbread :) w/ coconut ice cream & raspberry sorbet :D
all gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, nut free,chicken egg free ext.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment