Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 2012 Photo A Day List

Well its June already ( yes I know technically its June 5th so I have some catching up to do lol,


 Well last month I tried doing the May Photo a Day from : http://www.fatmumslim.com.au and Did not finish :( so This  month I shall defiantly try to finish!! :D



and here is How to Play:


Please Join me in doing this , this is fun~~ :) Share on your own Blog or on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr or Pintrest! :D

Photo One : "Morning", lol yes I couldnt resist :) Yes this is me lol hahaha :D




Photo Two:"Empty", This to me can mean empty, cold alone sad.....


Photo Three:  "On Your Plate"Obviously  not the whole loaf is on my Plate lol hahah 

                                             Photo Four: "Close Up"
Here is a close Up of my soon to be 2 year old daughter and myself, too bad she is being blinded by the flash lol haha



Photo Six: "Hat", Omg I have the perfect picture for this one, Eleena was trying to dress up like a "Super Hero" Like her brothers so she got real creative! :D


Photo #7 "Drink"
Im drinking some of Princess Valiant Coffee 's "Elwha River Blend" :) with some So Delicious Dairy Free, Coconut French Vanilla creamer and alittle Stevia In The Raw - Kuwait ! :D yum! :D --The Image is the Irish Glass Coffee Mug that I use daily ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment