Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Drying My Fresh Organic Herbs for Winter USE Updating this post with new herbs ...

My Organic Lemon - Thyme , Drying for the winter use :)
This bush i have is most amazing , she has been giving me fresh organic Lemon-Thyme for 8+ years!! all year long! , I finally gave her a cut back so she can rest and spring forth more goodness ♥
Decided to put together this little Photo Collage :) ♥
I will be gathering and drying my organic oregano today :D

*I harvested my Organic Lemon Thyme Monday and dried it on Monday - Tuesday , sorry I know i dont update here like I should.

I shall be adding to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment