Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

JoAnna's Gluten free Oatmeal Raisin Lime Cookies




Oatmeal Raisin Lime Cookies 

These are perfect!!!!!! These are a hit at our house and I make them several times a week! :D



These are perfect!!!!!! These are a hit at our house and I make them several times a week! :D


350 degree (Oven)

1 cup earth balance
  • 1 cup Stevia in the raw
    ¼ cup Honey
    ¼ cup Maple Syrup
  • 2 Duck eggs (or 3 eggs of your choice)


  • 2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups My Fool Proof Mix
    1 ½ tsp of Xanthum Gum
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
    ZEST OF ONE LIME
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 3 cups Certified Gluten-Free rolled oats
  • 2 cups raisins


    Prepare your two cookies sheets with parchment paper ( I think I yielded 3 cookies sheets with this recipe ) Heat oven to 350 degrees.




  • Mix up the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.

    In your Mixer, I use a Kitchen Aid (whisk attachment) , cream the earth balance and sweeteners and eggs and vanilla.

    Slowly add in your dry ingredients and then stir the oatmeal in slowly and stir in or add your raisins, I have to admit I just use my kitchen aid .

    I use a ice cream scoop and , scoop my batter out and place them on the prepared cookie sheets, place in pre-heated oven. Bake for 10 min or longer depending on your oven, just make sure the tooth pick comes out clean.

    Enjoy !
    COPYRIGHT AND ADVISORY
    COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or posts. ALWAYS link back to my blog. NEVER COPY AND PASTE. There is a SHARE Button to share posts and recipes , or Share directly from the link, Thank you.
    2009-2014 JoAnna L McGarvie

YES THESE ARE THE COOKIES AND THESE ARE CRAYOLA'S I MADE FOR PARTY FAVORS FOR MY SONS PARTY LAST year Nov 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment