Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Monday, July 22, 2013

Eleena & Seans Birthday Celbration! :)

Here is a Sample of the Party I threw for two of my 4 kids, My First born son- who turned 8 and my first born Daughter who turned 3.
PIRATE / TINKERBELL THEMED PARTY!



Jack and Sean in there Pirate costumes, yes Jack has the after-math of the Delicious Cupcakes I made and Invented!

Gluten free, Allergen free, Vanilla Cherry Chip Cupcakes, w/ homemade marshmallow fluff and topped with dark chocolate - PIRATE CUPCAKES

Gluten free, Allergen free, Vanilla Cherry Chip Cupcakes, w/ homemade marshmallow fluff and homemade marshmallow fondant roses topped with fresh lime zest!
Eleenas Cupcakes


My Husband and our  Cutie baby girl.

Photo of table with Jack and Sean awaiting the party guests.

See I made all the doll clothing except the Tinkerbell in an hour! and even that Miniature Tutu dress!!!

Drink Table finished with Root Beer with Pirate Label's and Fairy Fizz lol which is tech "My Cranberry -Cherry Lime Spritzer!

Backdrop banners hanging from beam, In Our Shop.

Pirate Ship on Main Table

Gift Table~~

Party Favors feautring some toys and Gimbal’s Fine Candies Jelly Beans

I got all these dolls and horses at goodwill , except for the tinker-belle doll and made all the clothes for them in an hour had to cloth them lol even made that miniature tutu dress!



The "Banner Backdrops "
PARTY TIME FUN!!!
 

PIRATE TREASURE!!

The Pirate Table!!

No comments:

Post a Comment