Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

JoAnna's steakhouse sweet brown molasses Pull Apart Rolls Vegan Option too! ( or bread recipe)

So I remember Long ago when I was eating gluten and should not of LOL , I tried a Roll at "Out Back Steakhouse " I don't know if you have tried there sweet Brown Molasses rolls but I remember I was like Yum I like these , and then of course paid dearly for tasting it LOL ( this was like when i was like 19 or something) .

 Well I did my best to re- create some of that goodness in this recipe , So  I hope u like it :)

JoAnna's steakhouse sweet brown molasses Pull Apart Rolls ( or bread recipe), Vegan Version too!
NEW PHOTO COMING SOON!


****3 cups of either one of my mixes JoAnna's Gluten Free MIXES
its a bad pic but they turned out just like my Pull apart dinner rolls - JoAnna's Around the Table Pull Apart Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
  • 1½ tsp. xanthan gum
  • 4 tsp. instant yeast (this is the KEY HERE) !!!
  • ¼ cup sugar or Honey ( or Agave Nector or Maple Syrup) 
    1/4 cup of Stevia in the Raw ( or maple syrup or such, remember these are sweet rolls)
    4 Tab of Dark Strap Molasses 
  • 1 tsp. salt
    3 Tab of Baking Cocoa Powder I used Dark*
  • 1 cup warm water (105-110°)
  • 2 Tbsp.= Spectrum shortening, or coconut oil melted( or butter if tolerated and not vegan)
  • 1 egg (preferably room temp)or (
    ( for vegan version : take 2 table spoons of ground Flax seeds meal, ( to make this add whole flax seeds to a coffee grinder or blender and grind/blend)
    and add 4 tab of warm water let set for at least 5 min till it gums up. )
  • 1 tsp. cider vinegar

Proof your Instant yeast in the honey or refined organic sugar ( whatever one u are using) and the warm water, set aside to Proof.
Meanwhile mix remaining items in your mixer. Add the Yeast mixture and beat on medium high for 3 min.
Using a wet warm Ice cream scoop , scoop your dough into "balls" onto your "oiled" dish cover and let  rise for 1 hour in a WARM place.
***
Or if u wish this to be a loaf then place in an oiled loaf pan rise and follow as u would the rolls :)
after they have rose place in a pre- heated 400 degree oven.
AND Enjoy with some Homemade Honey Butter!!! I just Use Earth Balance and add honey and mix an yummy!!!
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or posts. ALWAYS link back to my blog. NEVER COPY AND PASTE. There is a SHARE Button to share posts and recipes , or Share directly from the link, Thank you.
2009-2015 JoAnna L McGarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment