Well I did my best to re- create some of that goodness in this recipe , So I hope u like it :)
JoAnna's steakhouse sweet brown molasses Pull Apart Rolls ( or bread recipe), Vegan Version too! NEW PHOTO COMING SOON!
****3 cups of either one of my mixes JoAnna's Gluten Free MIXES
its a bad pic but they turned out just like my Pull apart dinner rolls - JoAnna's Around the Table Pull Apart Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
- 1½ tsp. xanthan gum
- 4 tsp. instant yeast (this is the KEY HERE) !!!
- ¼ cup sugar or Honey ( or Agave Nector or Maple Syrup)
1/4 cup of Stevia in the Raw ( or maple syrup or such, remember these are sweet rolls)
4 Tab of Dark Strap Molasses
- 1 tsp. salt
3 Tab of Baking Cocoa Powder I used Dark*
- 1 cup warm water (105-110°)
- 2 Tbsp.= Spectrum shortening, or coconut oil melted( or butter if tolerated and not vegan)
- 1 egg (preferably room temp)or (( for vegan version : take 2 table spoons of ground Flax seeds meal, ( to make this add whole flax seeds to a coffee grinder or blender and grind/blend)
and add 4 tab of warm water let set for at least 5 min till it gums up. )
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
Meanwhile mix remaining items in your mixer. Add the Yeast mixture and beat on medium high for 3 min.
Using a wet warm Ice cream scoop , scoop your dough into "balls" onto your "oiled" dish cover and let rise for 1 hour in a WARM place.
*** Or if u wish this to be a loaf then place in an oiled loaf pan rise and follow as u would the rolls :)
after they have rose place in a pre- heated 400 degree oven.
AND Enjoy with some Homemade Honey Butter!!! I just Use Earth Balance and add honey and mix an yummy!!!
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or posts. ALWAYS link back to my blog. NEVER COPY AND PASTE. There is a SHARE Button to share posts and recipes , or Share directly from the link, Thank you.
2009-2015 JoAnna L McGarvie