Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 COMING TO A CLOSE

How was your Christmas??? I really do hope it all went well!
The Holidays for me were simply crazy , good but crazy and Im super super tried and exausted bit of immflamtion but not soo but mostly just plain fatique from not getting any sleep.
 
 


Gluten free, Allergen free Apple Scones

Christmas Eve 2012


My Gabriella showing off her leggins mama made her she loves em!


(this picture is of my Christmas village right under my shelf that i keep my tv on) luckily my 2 1/2 year old Eleena didnt not touch it , what a good girl, it was totally on her level to just play with lol )

                                                                                                     
                                                                                




My Sugar Free Allergen Free Honey-Sugar Cookies

My Sugar Free Sea Salted Carmels OMG THESE ARE SOOOOO GOOD!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ME !!!! NO PERFUME FOR THIS GIRL 76.00 DOLLORS WORTH OF IMPORTED ROBLEVILLA MANCHENGO D.O. AN ENTIRE WHEEL THANK'S SO MUCH BABE!!!
NOW IM MAKING GLUTEN FREE PIZZA TONIGHT!! :D WHAHOO!
--SHEEP CHEESE FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS :)--

My Eleena dancing!




My Eleena Showing off her boot leggins I made her she loves em too!



HOPE YOU ALL HAD A BLESSED CHRISTMAS , MY GABBY ISNT SHE CUTE!

SHE LOVED HER BOOK!

Our Holday Honey-Citrus Ham just before it went into the Oven.

mY gLUTEN fREE , nUT fREE , aLLergen Free, Chocolate-Fudge Covered Rasins :D THESE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

delicious Gluten free, Allergen free Grilled Ham and Cheese and apple slices and my fav delicious (salt brined) Olives!!! :D AWW and a nice Lemon-Lime Zevia Soda!!!!! :D :D and a piece of my gluten free , allergen free Chocolate fudge rasian candie's :D

silly kiddos

Something I made a dear freind who love owls and the Seahawks :D

Gluten free , allergen free apple pie

mY Hubby and Garbiella, Ryan is the best Daddy!

2 MOre ortaments I made :)


Beautiful sight isnt it, DUCK EGGS


Boot Leggings I made :)
and am posing in lol
Well I hope you all enjoyed the few pics I share I do have more I know I need to add I shall try to do it tommrow xoox I am looking forward to hearing a great sermon tommrow , God Bless xoox JoAnna


Our Christmas Tree we cut down on our own land :)


The Stocking I made Garbiella, I made the Mouse with no pattern just freetyle Winging it like i always do lol
My PRIZED NUTCRAKER ! I LOVE EM SO MUCH I only have 3 hope to get more one of these days!

OUR STOCKINGS, I MADE ALL OF EM BUT RYANS , I didnt make my entire stocking i added the moose and did my name :D A dear family freind made it.
                      






Just alittle more Holiday touch ! I have more to show but i dont wanna bore you to dealth lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment