Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wishing You all.........

Hello All I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year......I am writing this because I am taking a break from my Blog and my Support Face book page for the Holidays  the week before Christmas :) !
 so just fyi!



I need to do this due to health and Im just needing a break, I have allot of stuff I need to get figured out "healthwise". and just still trying to figure out what i can cannot have right now in this chapter in life...not only is coconut out of the picture but Cinnamon is too :( so sad about that.


You and have a safe and blessed Christmas and New Years!


Love always , JoAnna , Ryan and Sean, Jack, Eleena and Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment