Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

RAW MILK

last summer actually that I had started making my own 24-hr yogurt using RAW MILK! I have never been able to have any kind of milk ever in my life so this was HUGE HUGE THING. I did stop for a bit when i was getting so so sick , now i know it was my thyroid that has been giving me allot of greif along with my other auto-immune Im trying to bring the raw dairy milk 24-yr yprgurt back! cuz it s healthy and I really need to eat loads and buckets of it if my body can tolerate it cuz i need to gain some good healthy weight! :D
HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY FOR YOU OWN LOCAL RAW DAIRY MILK______?










MORE TO COME ON RAW MILK AND PICS SORRY GOT TO GO MAKE DINNER AND I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT LOL

COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. ALWAYS link back to this post for the recipe.
2009-2013 JoAnna L McGarvie


No comments:

Post a Comment