Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Parsley and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes



Parsley and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes 

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.






THE RECIPES HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN DUE TO maintenance & Trying to figure out these cookbooks I am swamped!!!!the way I see it I may be able to pay someone to do an E- BOOK for me , but as far as the cookbook, Me and my husband crunched numbers and there is no way we could afford to re-lease one on our own, so I need to get sponsors for my Blog , get my own website and perhaps RAISE money for and to Re-lease the cookbook!



I will keep you all posted and informed

♥ JoAnna❦❦GlutenFreeChef
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. ALWAYS link back to this post for the recipe.
2009-2012 JoAnna L McGarvie


No comments:

Post a Comment