Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Whipped Fluff or aka :Marshmallow Fluff- Homemade Sugar free :)


Whipped Fluff or aka :Marshmallow Fluff- Homemade Sugar free :)   
nice and peaked!
I used a blue for a nice lavender color using








COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. ALWAYS link back to this post for the recipe.
2009-2013 JoAnna L McGarvie




Goes really well this my RRECIPE HERE:  grain-free-rosemary-lemon-thyme-citrus Cake

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing on fb, I just got a new kitchen-aid mixer... will have to try it! Also, would love for you to link up any of your posts to Healthy 2day Wednesdays every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel for coming by!! Congrats on the New Kitchen Aid Mixer I love mine! :) hahah
      I will check Healthy2day out thank u! :)

      Delete