Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Monday, October 1, 2012

October 2012 , Photo a Day hashtag #FMSphotoaday.

So Its October already can you really beleive that i cannot!! lol hahaha

So Im  not stressing! I tried to do the Photo a day last month and didint finish , I did really try so Im trying again!!! Hope I can complete an entire month that would be awsome!!!
 




DAY ONE: WHERE YOU STOOD

And this is where i stood i, was taking pics of the kids and was like Oh right i have to take a pic for my photo of the day!!! :D I
remembered!

DAY TWO: LUNCHTIMEWell lunchtime today was super special , because I had a dear childhood friend come out (she lives in New York now) with her husband and son! It was such a joy to see them and visit with them , its been so long!!! I love you Anna! :D *Unfortuanly I didnt not have time admist everything to take a picture of our feast but we had: Asian-Ginger-Citrus Grilled Chicken
* Homemade Fries
*Steamed Cauliflower with a (vinegar free) Peppercinni Vinagerette

& for dessert Chai Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoole Cookies! :)

So instead since i did not get a chance to snap some pictures , i will post a pic of our table decorated for The Fall xooxo :D JoAnna :D

Day Three: This happened today


DAY FOUR: WHAT YOU READ
What i read , The Bible NKJV and Spurgeons Morning and Evening, I didnt think you all wanted to see all the kids school books and so thati read lol hahha :D

DAY FIVE :SHADOW
My 7 yr old Sean took this  :)

DAY SIX: I'm Thankful For


DAY SEVEN: LIGHT


DAY EIGHT :ANGLE


DAY NINE: RED
I was taking a picture of the kids on our tractor and hey its RED! HEHEHHE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment