Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Monday, October 1, 2012

~Happy First Day of Fall~

Happy First Day of Fall October 1'st , 2012~~~

 

 A good friend at church yesterday helped made me realize that not everyone follows me on facebook , some only follow me on my Blog so I am definley going to try to write more on it as much or more than my Facebook Blog Support Page : FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK HERE


Follow me on Pintrest: FOLLOW ME ON PINTREST HERE! :D
MY PINTREST LINK



It is cold brrr lol :D  Its beautiful outside all the changing color's of the season, I am so blessed to live where I live, I love that I smell the Salty Ocean Air, we have our awsome forrest of various trees that are just burst 's of colors!! and the smell of the maple leaves oh I LOVE THAT!! :D Yes I am very thankful of where I live, Thank you Lord ! :D

Well I must Close for now But Hope to post more later on today!!!  ~God Bless~ , JoAnna :D

I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS QUESTION OF THE DAY.
How many of you suffer from food allergies or Intolerences______________? if so what are they? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment