Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quick updates.......(OF THINGS I SHARED ON MY FACEBOOK SUPPORT PAGE )

ON SUNDAY NIGHT: I went into Anaphylactic yesterday afternnoon, and was not able to go home till after 11,00 pm, it was very scary.................:(


ON MONDAY I SHARED: October 15 is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day. Today I'm remembering the six little ones I carried for just a little while but never got to hold. ♥ I think that ache will be with me always. But the Lord has my sweet children safe and sound, and someday I will get to meet them face to face. You all know me as Sean and Jack and Eleena and Gabriella's mom, but really I'm a mom of 10!


ON TUESDAY I SHARED:Hello all, Ill be alittle MIA for awhile until i can get this figured out, so please bear with me, im already overwhelmed taking care of my 4 little kids and dealing with recovering from my ER experince and also trying to fiqure out what infection I have in my tonsils. Waitning as patciently as i can for the culrtures to get back (3 day culture) , Meanwhile im on high doses of Pregnizone and Benydorl, so my tonsils and throat dont swell closed...I have to admit its hard being alone with no help...(when hubby is gone and has to go to work (which is very nessacary to keep a roof over our heads)............. Gods got us I know xooxxo

Since i am used to being my own doctor lol hahah, dont get me wrong i have a great natropath , i think i have an overactive thryroid going on and i have to much to share and tell but later i must try to get  back on my feet talk to you soon LOVE ME!! OXOXO JOANNA

AND THE MOST DREADFUL OF NEWS SAD /BITTERSWEET IN WEEPING , WEEPING I TELL YOU FOR DEAR SWEET LANE, I  HAVE BEEN SHARING ON MY PERSONAL AND MY FACEBOOK PAGE ABOUT HIM , HE HAS GAINED HIS WINGS TONIGHT AND IS WITH OUR LORD, I AM SO HAPPY HE IS NO LONGER IN PAIN, BUT OH IT SO HURTS MAY GOD WRAP HIS EVERLOVING ARMS AROUND HIS FAMILY ESPECIALLY SWEET LITTLE LADEN (LANES YOUNGER BROTHER
UPDATE FROM THERE FACEBOOK PAGE:



RIP PEACE SWEET LANE...PRAYERS GOING OUT TO HIS FAMILY & FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY HIS YOUNGER BROTHER LADEN , You are now safe in the arms of Our Lord Jesus sweet Lane xoxo
At 7:53 pm our sweet Lane gained his Angel wings. Our hearts are broken but God has performed a World Wide Miracle through Lane over the past few weeks. Please continue to pray for our family especially Lane's little brother Landen  #!/PrayersforLaneGoodwin .

No comments:

Post a Comment