Featured Post

FEATURED POST!!! THIS SITE USES COOKIES

THIS POST IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS SITE USES COOKIES!!  cookieOptions  = {...};'      PHOTO COPYRIGHTED JoAnnaGlutenfreeChef 2009-...

Monday, February 10, 2014

Been an Eventful Weekend , Bountiful Baskets, More Chocolate Goodness Making In Time for Valentines Day!

So it has been rather an eventful weekend , Kiddos and Hubby still sick , i am still struggling with some health nonsense, But along with all the stress's and pressures of everyday life =) hahha I was able to pick up my 2 orders of  "Bountiful Baskets " if you have not heard of them more info here : http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/  

At first I was rather Hesitant , Being a Chef I love picking out my own produce and veggies , I don't know how else to explain it , and I just was not sure if it was going to be worth the $$
when you order the first time there is a first time fee and , I guess after each order there is a 5$? charge for each basket - so my Total this time for my First time Ordering was $42.00.
It included :

2 Bunches of Asparagus
2 bunches of Broccoli
2 Bags of Mini Apples
5 Cucumbers
4 zucchini
2 6oz. Containers of Blackberries
2 lbs total of Strawberries
11 Oranges
4 Large Grapefruits
2 bunches of bananas

**** My first Time Ordering through Bountiful Baskets !
”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜
 Chocolate Making in time for Valentines Day
Here are some Valentines Chocolate Lips , filled with my golden sunbutter goodness !
 & also some JUMBO SUNBUTTER CUPS !

****

RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE SUNBUTTER CUPS COMING SOON!


***


COPYRIGHT AND ADVISORY
COPYRIGHTED: JoAnnaGlutenFreeChef&HealthEnthusiast All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission or posts. ALWAYS link back to my blog. NEVER COPY AND PASTE. There is a SHARE Button to share posts and recipes , or Share directly from the link, Thank you.
2009-2014 JoAnna L McGarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment